Got a craving for ice cream? Try one of these distinctive flavors from around the world:
- Honey Jalapeño Pickle from Sweet Action Ice Cream in Denver, Colorado
- Goat Cheese Cashew Caramel from Black Dog Gelato in Chicago, Illinois
- Raw Horse Flesh from Namja Town in Tokyo, Japan. While you are there, you can also sample their other ice cream flavors, including cow tongue, salt, octopus, and squid.
- Mushy Peas and Fish from Teare Woods Luxury Ice Cream Parlour in North Yorkshire, United Kingdom.
- Jellyfish (it not only tastes like jellyfish, but the ice cream glows when you lick it) from Lick Me I’m Delicious in the United Kingdom
- Durian Fruit (famous throughout Southeast Asia for its distinctive, powerful smell—a scent that’s been compared to everything from raw sewage to rotten onions) at Original Chinatown Ice Cream Factory in New York.
- Mamushi Snake (this is one of the most venomous snakes in Japan) from the Miyagi prefecture in Japan.